Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Mise à jour

What S did:

1) So of the 100s of jobs I applied for, I got a reply from the one that doesn't pay. 
Candid Magazine is an online publication with a heavy focus on 'student interests'; art, music, film and fashion. At least I will be able to shamelessly promote your photography, ma petite cousine. 

2) I saw my A yesterday. I thought we'd waste the day with some ça-va ça-vienta but we went for a picnic and played Top Trumps. Talk about a dichotomy. On the back of one card though I found a sweet something you had written when you were younger:

My name is: D
My pal's name is: S
Country: Katzen

I miss your funny. I miss your everything. 


3) Oh and I'm going to take up French next year. I know that you will understand why.

LOL ich bin ein total Lauch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment