Thursday, 4 August 2011

Ein Brief voller Erinnerungen

So I have written my letter for you and there also happens to be a little something for A in it. Nothing special, kaum der Rede wert. It's labelled as "This is not for you, S". Haha.

Which reminds me of that one time we took a box and decorated it so that you could give it to him as a rather considerate present. We put all sorts of lovely things in it, do you remember? Old portraits that we didn't need, plastique Barbie-ribbons, and we emptied a game card's packet so that there could be a little shelf in case he secretley wants to put something in it. How clever we were.

I wonder if that box still exists. I don't think A was too pleased with it since I never heard him thank me for my efforts....

No comments:

Post a Comment