Sunday, 24 July 2011

Squirrels

During a brunch with our family today, me and S's sister went for a walk and spotted a place in the trees that a big family of squirrels inhabited. First I thought it was only one - and I fell on my knee, my poor little knee, because I was overexcited of taking pictures - but it was so fast and I wondered how it could jump everywhere so quickly. And then I noticed it was not only one, there were two, no three, four, five...one of them was very cheeky: it made weird noises and slapt its tail against the tree. I think it was some kind of warning to its relatives because after a while I couldn't see any of them anymore and they seemed all hidden.

I did manage to take some decent pictures of them though:




This was the cheeky one, performing its cheeky dance














So today I basically went to that brunch, revised some biology which Z helped me with and read more of my current novel Jane Eyre. 5 more days in Turkey and then I will return to Deutschland....

No comments:

Post a Comment