S is for:
Secrets; So being back in Germany, I met up with a few friends today and yesterday since I had not seen them for, like, month? And today I found about one of them having a secret internet boyfriend that I had no idea about but apparently had existed for a year. It's interesting how all of us keep secrets even from their friends because they are too afraid that other will judge them. I personally have an awful lot of secrets from other people. At breakfast my friend Nadine, my sister and her friend were all sharing their plans for the future and when it was my turn, I didn't want to answer. Not because of my uncertainty, just because my plans sound too ambitious and closer to dreaming than to reality. But with you I can share. I can tell you about my wish to go to St. Andrews slash no other university but instead a gap year where I dream to learn and discover more about life than any textbook will ever be able to offer. Yes, I walk shamelessly braless after coming out of the shower when you are around. But that's because you feel so extremely familiar. I can share things with you. I am scared that you judge me, but I also think your opinion is really important.
Today my friend and I went to a deer garden to picnic in the warm sun. Here are some photos, I was wearing the top that you gave me selflessly, that also used to be our grandmas. Looking at this and previous blogpost we do seem to be very fond of grannies. Laugh out loud.
![]() |
| julia |
![]() |
| a deer |
![]() |
| D |
I miss you, kind-hearted girl. Your sil dil.
![]() |
| This is said vintage shirt. It's so lovely, I know. |




No comments:
Post a Comment