I hate flying alone. Without you there, anything funny is awkward, anything intriguing is creepy...I'm talking about the huge man who sat next to me along with the three other passengers he was with; chin 1, chin 2 and chin 3. It made me remember that time on Easyjet ;) we sat next to that sweet man with the decaying nose and endless story about his tragic life which would have been boring but wasn't because at least I had a funny D to help answer his intrusive questions with.
![]() |
| Feel free to judge my appearance. I straighteners with D so I deserve every frizzy hair I get. |
Right now I'm in grandma's bedroom revising and not eating sunflower seeds because of their effect on my skin and my current lack of foundation. Instead, I'm going to wait until I see you in Scotland in a few months and we can eat them together instead of doing anything fun or interesting. :P I wish I could be boiling to death with you in Turkey right now, kissing stray cats and trying to make my body move to J-Lo in ways only you can do.
I miss you and your laughter, sad girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment