Saturday, 23 July 2011

S just left the house and is on her way to the airport to departure back to England. We had a great summer together ranging from exploring the shopping centers of the city to visiting new places that we hadn’t yet discovered to playing silly games on the balcony at midnight – pretending to shoot all the people on the street like 6-year olds. Our goodbye just now made me feel a bit like a child  – when I wouldn’t know when I would see S and her sister again and our holidays were the major way to meet each other. We would cry, write letters to each other that we were only allowed to read after our separation and I would miss company to play with. So I’m glad we have this blog to write to each other.

Hopefully I will be able to come to the UK in a couple of months to go on Open days of the Universities in Scotland that I am planning to apply to. Then we will see each other.

Till then I will miss you, S, and I hope you keep studying hard, and stay as kind and witty as you are – ach, ist doch selbstverständlich.

x

Your D 


To document the sad face I have on my forehead. Please don't judge my appearance, it's like 6 o'clock here.

No comments:

Post a Comment