Hello pretty D,
Each time I read your posts I brim with jealousy at how beautiful you are and how amazing your life is. You must be having a wonderful time in Africa at the moment, I'm sure all the children are grateful for all the zeal and kindness you bring everywhere you go. As usual, you have bought some lovely clothes which I look forward to taking 'cause you owe me' next time I see you.
So you have nearly finished school and you have accomplished so much, I'm sure you're excited about dismounting the rainbow and reaching the pot of gold that is University in the UK!! I am rather annoyed that everyone but me will be able to experience your geniality, wit and of course your badass dancing. You will not have heard, but while you have been selflessly teaching impoverished children in Africa, I have landed a job with a corporate firm in Berlin! I start in Summer and expect several visits before you forget about me in your new life.
I absolutely cannot wait to see you. Speak soon,
S
Ps. I would love a souvenir. THANKS<3
No comments:
Post a Comment