Monday, 26 March 2012

Afrika?

Occassionally I think about names for baby girl that future-me may be lucky to have....what about, for example, Afrika? And then I imagine how the child would have to say "Hi. My name is Afrika...". Truth be told, it wouldn't be a bad name but maybe not for my girl. I think I'll stick to Apricots. 

Anyway, as you know I am leaving to South Africa on Friday and I am more than super excited! 
Thus I got some new clothes and thought I should share them with you:





(1) I thought I needed a white summer dress! And we're not allowed to wear pants over there so I thought this was perfect! (2) I love this T-shirt - it's nothing exrtraordinary but super sweet. (3) I loved the design on the skirt... (4) Bad and Outfit matching! Oh-em-gee. (5) Mit einem kleinen Strickjäckchen...:)

They are all from ZARA and H&M, duh.

And then, of course, I will also take my skirt from last year and clothes for outside of teaching. Unfortunately, I also have to revise, like hardcore, in the desert - but the teachers are very supportive and understanding. So everything is fine ! :)

CAN'T WAIT TO GO! 
Should I get you anything? Like, a bracelet or something?

Love, D

1 comment: