So this week I travelled East to a little village called Swanton Morely to look after the cousins that I love a lot less than you, D! E and J are 11 and 8 years old and I've never really known them. They are extremely cute like little Mäuse, big blue eyes, tiny noses and fluffy blonde hair, but aso kindof really dull. I will talk you through some of the highlights of my adventurous week.On the first day:
S: Thank you very much for letting my stay in your room J
J: Well I didn't get to choose
When picking J up from school three days in to the week:
J: This is my friend Kai. Kai this is my cousin...what's your name again?
J's friend Kai pointing to a birthday card in the living room with 'Happy Birthday Bitch' printed on the cover:
Kai (definatly): That is one of the eleven swear words, you know. You must never EVER say it.
As you can guess, I developed a prettygood relationship with my cousins. One of them even said goodbye to me when I left. Big smile. What I really enjoyed though, was getting to know my aunt, a fellow 'S'. She is very pretty and slim, recently separated from her husband but still so vibrant. She shared some stories and secrets with me, as well as her dark orange chocolate every night over a cup of tea. She gave me a big gold box the day I left and had filled it with things associated with my time in Swanton Morely (lol). Some washing up gloves, pasta, chocolate and a card she'd written and forced her kids to sign.






The highlights made me giggle. Take care, my beautiful cousin.
ReplyDelete