Monday, 6 February 2012

WRECK THIS JOURNAL

So I promised I would keep you on track with the state of my journal. Then I realised that I haven't even introduced it yet.

S bought me a super cool journal! I was so thrilled when I received it in the mail! 

This is how it looked like when it arrived.
My hands, floor and clothes were fully of glitter. Thanks for bringing some sparkle into my life, S.

But it's not just a "normal" journal! This one was designed by Keri Smith to get artistically.....transformed. 


I underlined "perfectionists" because it pleased me - and I think it is perfect for people like me who may want to try and get a little less perfectionistic. 

Basically, you get little exercises  on each page. The order in which you do them doesn't matter.
Here are some funky ones that I really liked when browsing through it for the first time.






It is my baby, and it will soon be art.
Will keep you updated, S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment