To my beautiful D,
It's been such a long time since I've posted and I have so much to share with you. You are looking so amazing like a little model, clearly the attractive half of SD. I know your essays will be first class as usual - you put me to shame.
I have missed blogging to you my sweet little cousin, so here is a brief timeline of what has happened to your S over the last few months:
September: I got a job :
![]() |
It's good to know I'm contributing to heart disease, diabetes etc. Last night it was the McDonalds Christmas Do. It was pretty wild. My verdict: 1/10
October: As you know I am moving to Germany next year. Gradually I have moved on from my ambition to work as an intern for a law firm in Zurich to voluntary work with Anyone doing Anything, Anywhere. I have written CVs for everything from accounting firms to the Jewish Museum.
November: I wrote an essay. I know - please hide your shock but I got a first.
December: I got another job.
It was love at first sight when I saw the interior of the new hotel I work at. It is a prestigious, boudoir hotel; I get to serve champagne and canapes and more importantly I don't have to wear a brown hat with a yellow 'M' on it.
I am missing your enviable clothes and bravery to sit with black fish. I plan on keeping you updated and of course look forward to your replies. Love you loads,
S


No comments:
Post a Comment